Our contact details
Name: Nova Innovation Limited
Address: 45 Timber Bush, Edinburgh, EH6 6QH, United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 131 241 2000
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Information that you give us, including your name, organisation and email address if you sign up via our website to receive information updates.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Browsing our website.
- Signing up to receive communications from us.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with the information that you request from us.
- Administer our website.
- Improve our website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group of companies.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, where the information is required for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
Nova Innovation does not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All of the personal data that we collect is for internal use only.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to get in touch
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, our use of your personal information, or if you wish to make a complaint you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 13 January 2021